| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uniontown, Pa in November is cool at 6.3 °C (43.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 85.6mm (3.4in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Uniontown, Pa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Uniontown, Pa, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Uniontown, Pa:
- New Castlen, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Franklin, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Greenville, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) NNW
- Wellsburg, Wv, Usa - 110 kms (68.3 miles) W
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SSW
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) S