| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uniontown, Pa in October is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 71.4mm (2.8in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Uniontown, Pa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Uniontown, Pa, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Uniontown, Pa:
- New Castlen, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Franklin, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Greenville, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) NNW
- Wellsburg, Wv, Usa - 110 kms (68.3 miles) W
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SSW
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) S